Michelle & Mike
5 Reasons We Loved This Wedding
- It was a Parks and Rec themed wedding. Yes, fully equipped with a DJ Roomba, Chicky chicky parm parm and a Little Sebastian pinata.
- The bride walked down the aisle (following her little flower dog, Boston) to the theme song from Parks and Rec — it was a surprise for the groom.
- The groom wore a custom, fire engine red suit with white alligator shoes.
- All our planning meetings included puppies and beers.
- Michelle & Mike created a day that was TRULY them — it was an honor to help them plan!
Kind Words From The Couple
Other than deciding to actually get married… hiring Jen was 100% the best decision we made during the wedding planning process. She’s a total dream to work with. The perfect mix of professional and friendly. My friends and parents were so impressed with her day of coordination. But the best thing was hiring her at the beginning of the wedding planning process. Every vendor she suggested that we went with was stellar. She was willing to help as much or as little as we needed. Everyone commented on how calm we were the year we spent planning our wedding and we only have Jen to thank for that. Whether you are eloping or planning an enormous bash, I would suggest you hire Jen asap. Because she will make your dreams come true.
Wedding Planner: A Fresh Event
Venue: The Joinery
Caterer: Big Delicious Planet
Photographer: Tuan B. & Company
DJ: Cage & Aquarium
Lighting & Decor: Art of Imagination
Hair: Becca May
Makeup: Joanna B Artistry
Kosher Meals: Milt’s BBQ
Photobooth: Shutterbooth Chicago
Hair Floral: Flowers for Dreams
Dog Walker: Kim Walks Dogs
Want to see more A Fresh Event weddings? Head HERE.